Yomuchan

Filters may affect review visibility.

312 Movie Reviews

Bravo! I shall send word to my peoples of this gaiety. All must behold this wonderful animation.

".... AAAH CRAP I LEFT THE MICROWAVE OPEN DIDN'T I."

Little-Rena responds:

u broke the erth

Jan was so shocked that he broke the straitjacket.

114 Game Reviews

Nicely-done game. The graphics are superb and the gameplay handles real smooth without lag whatsoever. The music is an absolute banger, and the idea of this game's pretty solid.

Now, at the time of writing it's a pretty-quick made game and there's some mild issues which I hope will be fixed in time. One of them, of course - is the lack of a shop, the second is the TAB context menu allows you to freeze gameplay and walk around the game map. Of course, this means you can be killed too if you walk into'em.

Looking forward to see the continued development on this game!

10/10 Game of the Year material.

The music's incredible. The plot is absolutely riveting. The environment is LOADED with gags and clever word-play and the BRAPS are done with astonishing realism. This is PEAK newgrounds content right here.

That I say that was one nice-TASTIC game I tell ya whut.

DrSevenSeizeMD responds:

HIIIII YOMUCHAN HIIIIIIII

99 Audio Reviews

I really like the beginning, but after the middle, the distortion tone gets a wee bit wonky/makes it hard to listen to. The rest, though? Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Overall 5/5

Dynamic0 responds:

Thank you!
I found effects to be one of my problems.

The part near the middle gets a wee bit repetitive, but the opening is absolutely fantastic. Overall pretty good stuff!

Casporb responds:

Thank you for the review! I can't wait to hear your track!

That was pretty good. A bit short, but it was fantastic.

226 Art Reviews

"Wear some pants bro."

only if they're red!

No no, keep the pickle suit. Now he can trick the forces of evil with it!
Happy pixel day!

PS: No seriously, it looks good.

Cheers man

... exactly how much crack is this guy on right now?

ChazDude responds:

not quite as much as boris

もしもし, エッチ大好きです!  Your head will EXPLODE!!!111 Currently making them KER-AZY sex kitten games. 失礼!

Age 37